Thursday, August 14, 2008

Been gone so long...

It has been a long time since an update. I feel like I have been away for so long. I am in Whistler right now, leaving for Vancouver in a few hours. I wanted to wish all the fun2tiers who are racing in Orillia all the best. Have fun, go fast, no blood (that means you Kyle aka Mr. Roadrash). Please take some pics for me to post.

Congrats to those who raced Barrie KOS. Great job! Special mention of Trisha's performance - 1st place in the 8-9 category (fastest bike split too).

While in Wawa this past week, fun2 tri went on the road and we did a triathlon clinic the day before the Wawa triathlon. Good time was had by all - and hopefully some learning too. At the Wawa tri, fun2tri was well represented. Congrats to Josh, Julia and Ellen on their performances in the individual race and Aidan in the team race. Even coach Lorri participated on a team with niece Andrea doing the swim and brother in law John doing the run. Despite not having my new bike I did survive.

No comments: